Thursday, January 21, 2010

recently..

Chinese New Year is coming near..so i made some cookies during my semester break to earn some extra money..or in other word,its my part time job..well, i spent my money in it and in hope i'll get it back with some profits so i did not go anywhere to enjoy my holiday..still have some left in the room so i decided to post it in facebook and TAG TAG TAG..haha..the most popular sale was of course, pineapple tart..i almost sold every single one of them and kept some for UTPian..hehe

i sent an e-mail to my beloved Kak Azi and Kak Mas about two days ago..just to thank them for the wonderful week of STE in Permata Bangi..and it's a perfect timing and programme to fill up my boring holiday..i really learn a lot from the camp and i am actually hoping that it doesnt end that fast..well, its common for a camp has its boringness in the beginning but as it goes on and we get excited about it then we realise it's about the end of the camp..

not long after i sent the e-mail, i got an auto-reply e-mail from Kak Azi stating that she's busy with something on..and to my surprise, she did reply this morning when i check my mail..though she was busy with her stuff, she still has the timeto check her mail and send me a reply..and she promised me to write a longer when after she finish with her current event..i was like " O M G" when i saw her name in my mail box..i'm touched..

at the beginning, i planned to go to Stadium Putra to watch badminton Malaysia Open especially Lin Dan, Peter Gade and Taufik Hidayat are playing..due to some reason, the plan cancelled..i planned to watch the semi-final matches which seem to be interesting but now that Lin Dan pulled out and Taufik is beaten in 1st round, i guess nothing is worth watching anymore since i watched Chong Wei fought Peter Gade last year semi-final..well..lucky me?

semester break is coming to an end this sun and busy life will start again soon..just that this time will be a little different from last sem, since something happen..hehe..

i'm expecting to meet my friends back in the campus..and wondering how to organise my room at V2E-210 this time..its smaller than my room in V6..damn..

No comments:

Post a Comment