Thursday, July 22, 2010

2nd year begins..


our journey looks so far away but everything is just started


and now i'm about to be called 2nd-year student/senior/junior in UTP which means i walked the quarter part of my uni life..but somehow i still feel the emptiness in me..i which i know why..

now that a year had passed..i guess i still couldn't believe the fact that i left UMS for UTP..perhaps a clear good reason will clear the doubt in me..

but it still sadden me that i am yet to find the group/gang that talks the same 'language' as me, or in another word - common interest, count-on-me-buddy etc type..but i gotta admit, there are great pals i met in UTP, some i consider as my buddy,but somehow i have a different feeling whenever i am hang out with them compare to those when i am in UMS..

well,i'm just finish my 1st year of studies..there are 3 more years to go..perhaps things will change slowly here in UTP..whether i'm happy or not,i gotta do it..because there is no machine that could turn back the time..the road might be long and looked so far away but it's just the starting point..things SHOULD BE getting interesting here, i hope..

p/s - i miss UMS a lot..kinda regret..sigh..but let's see if it is the best choice i've made..maybe in 10 years time?haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment