Sunday, August 2, 2009

i was .... and recently i am ....

well..where should i start..

how about "when i was in UMS"..haha..well,i kinda miss UMS,a lot..i guess u can c it clearly here,i'm posting the UMS song & song virtual view from here..i'm listening to UMS's song Bertekad Cemerlang almost every time when i online here..

during my last week of stay in UMS,which was the 1st week where every1 started their class,i stay in my room thinking if i was making the wrong decision(yeah,almost everyday)..looking at my roommate ah Loong,Jimmy,Khai Long aka Frog,Ah Chen,Ah Yang,Jason,Ah Hao busy going for classes(which will be cancelled later =P),doing assignments etc,i do feel jealous actually..how nice if i'm in their position too..frog did ask me to join one of the classes,but i reject to do so..now to think back,how nice if i actually attend one of the classes there..to be really proud as UMS student..

well,when the classes are cancelled,the next destination will be...1Borneo..i almost spend all my time there,either walking in it again & again,or sit in McD just to online..there were few times where my gang went to the game center(video games,bowling & pool) and not to forget,we watched Transformer there too..it was my 2nd time watching Transformer actually but indeed it was another experience..

and on my very last night aka day aka section with my friends,i'm still doubting my decision..after another visit to 1Borneo,at the night,i went to look for all my buddies..meeting Yang in cafe(& talked for awhile..our most memorable moment,he scared away a guy from knowing a gal..ganas kan?),seeing others in the hostel & talked & played a game..to Ah Hao & Khai Long(or maybe others),did u guys break my record by now,hehe..

and on the early morning(around 6am),i was totally prepared to leave UMS without a happy face..i managed to write a short letter to my friends though,i wonder if they still keep it(haha)..as i left UMS in the Pajero,i did not dare to even look back..oh well..

and of cz,a few days later,i went to register myself in UTP,& went through another orientation again..the facees promised it will be a different type of orientation compared to IPTA's but i guess the only real difference was the night where some students showed their talent..in UMS they performed a live drama with ppl sing & dance..& in UTP,i managed my very first so-called talk show..& it was TOTALLY LIVE during the performance..though i was a school actor,but facing the camera(hey,its not a low quality 1 ok?its almost like u r watching TV,fast,accurate & on-the-spot)is totally different..& i wonder sometimes when my fellow friends watching it in the hall(while i'm in the other room),are they enjoying it or was like "what was that?"..glad i made it through & since then,i was known as Jackie Chung(name as the host of the talk show)..i will upload the photos when i get the CD so wait for it,hehe..& during the "comercial break" in my talk show,others will perform the story of Si Tanggang(u still remember it,dont u)in the modern world..during tht time,i'll take my break,waiting for instruction to continue back..haha..wanna do it again next time =P

and of cz,the classes started the following week BUT we get early holiday on 31st of july..UTP is now quarantined due to H1N1..& before that its was actually Minggu Mesra Kampus(MMK)where students get to register to the club they wanna join..when the rumors about UTP is going to close,ppl are rushing to their room,packing,& getting ready to go home..yeah,just like pasar..haha..of cz i managed to cabut lari..back to hometown ady..

& due to boredom,i read Yang's blog..from the ODEC(i cant find tht place..ish) to the part where he wrote for me(so terharu..sobs sobs)..take my words seriously..I SHALL RETURN TO UMS..so do take for me my matrix card,the UMS vanyard & car sticker..hey,i'm half UMS ok?hehe

2 comments:

  1. but rite, we can't get ur official student card(matrix card), cuz we need ur temporary student card ........

    ReplyDelete
  2. told u not to leave ums, huh, see kinabalu mission failed dy. :((

    ReplyDelete